27 September, 2011

Artists popping up everyday!!!

Today at a Past Life Regression Therapy session I met a famous painter. Raja Ravi Varma is the name this lady said she was in a previous life.

Click on this link for more about him: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raja_Ravi_Varma

In this life I have known the past life painter as a middle aged client, mother of two since the last 2 years almost. In one of her previous sessions we figured out that I was her Spiritual mentor in another life and both of us: me as the teacher and mentor and she as the disciple did not complete the 'job' in that life; and so in this life she has come back to me as a client who meets me very regularly for healing. We are completing the 'assignment' of our previous lives I know (as much as she realizes too) - as she often turns to me for spiritual kind of guidance. I am happy to ask Creator and then share whatever I can in that Light!

Now we found out that she was the famous painter, who focused on keeping women as the theme in his paintings. His wife is now her daughter and often the daughter had mentioned to her lovingly, "Mom, I love you so much. I must have been your lover in a previous life"...(yes she is aware of past lives as a concept, and in India that is common knowledge for kids).

And as for me I am delighted to be surrounded by such talented people from across lives!

Love and Light,
Purvi.

(c) 2011 Latika Tripathi.

1 comment:

  1. Feedback from the regressed client, see the commonalities in the 2 lives!!!:

    Her message - "Raja Ravi Varma was married to Pururuttathi Nal Bhageerathi Amma Thampuran (Kochu Pangi) of the Royal House of Mavelikara and they had two sons and three daughters.
    Their eldest son, Kerala Varma, born in 1876 went missing in 1912 and was never heard of again. Their second son was Rama Varma (b.1879), an artist who studied at the JJ School of Arts, Mumbai, married to Srimathi Gowri Kunjamma, sister of Dewan PGN Unnithan.

    Raja Ravi Varma's elder daughter, Ayilyam Nal Mahaprabha Thampuran, appears in two of his prominent paintings and was mother of Maharani Sethu Lakshmi Bayi of Travancore. He had another daughter, Thiruvadira Nal Kochukunji Thampuran, grandmother of Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma Maharajah. His third daughter, born in 1882, was Ayilyam Nal Cheria Kochamma Thampuran.

    His descendants comprise the Mavelikara Royal house while two of his granddaughters, including the said Sethu Lakshmi Bayi, were adopted to the Travancore Royal Family, the cousin family of the Mavelikara House, to which lineage the present Travancore Maharaja Uthradom Thirunal Marthanda Varma belongs. Well known among his descendants are writer Shreekumar Varma (Prince Punardam Thirunal), artists Rukmini Varma (Princess Bharani Thirunal) and Jay Varma, classical musician Aswathi Thirunal Rama Varma and others.


    Now some stuff that's right now in my life -

    1. Married to a Mallu (from Kerala)
    2. My housemaid (just like our family member) is from Mavelikara (kerala)
    3. She loves my daughter just like her own daughter (i am sure they have past life relation)
    4. and my daughter, loves me, kisses me and says, mom i love you till infinity.

    Isn't it a sweet thing to know this? When i saw the picture of RRV on the web, the person i saw in my session was identical but younger in age!

    Till now, i was skeptical about believeing this but i believe it now... yes...there is truth!"

    YAYAYAYAYAY....I am so happy that people get their validation...wonderful job that I have, I thank you Creator for putting me here...Love and Light, Joy and Gratitude to All That Is...

    ReplyDelete