02 October, 2011

Energized Books...

I am an author of meta-physical books. All the books that I have written, have happened to me at the time I needed to learn the most about myself, or about life beyond 'death', or about Angels that come to Earth in human bodies (I am one of them, from the 'Cherubim' group of Angels in the Soul world), and the mysteries that the human experience is all about the unraveling of...

Now that I start working on the 4th book, INTO THE LIGHT, which is about the cases that I have enjoyed witnessing healing on my clients; as a Therapist - I am certain that this book too will lead to the remembering of the inspiration, joy and purpose in my readers - just as the earlier ones continue to help my readers all the time.

The first 3 books which are: SO BE IT (2009, my autobiography to finding my life's purpose), DON'T CRY WHEN I DIE (2010, my past lives remembered and the journey of a Soul from Earth to the Soul world) and FROM PREYING TO PRAYING (2011, why Angels come to Earth and the interaction of the humans and the Angels) are all available individually as well as in one Omnibus edition called the THRILL-OGY OF A CHERUBIM...they are all my experiences and so it is fitting to call it thus. My life has been a Thrilling ride and continues to be even more so with the new pure creative energies of the Divine.

Since I am also a Healer I have energized all the books (yes each and every copy and every version of it) in Creator's perspective so that each one that buys these books, reads them, shares their messages may download into themselves the Highest and Best in their lives if they choose to!

The covers of all the books are attached below and all these books are available worldwide. To order email: DhruvPublishing@gmail.com

1. THRILL-OGY OF A CHERUBIM (2011):
Set of 3 books. SO BE IT, DON'T CRY WHEN I DIE (channeled by Buddha), FROM PREYING TO PRAYING (channeled by Babaji).
USD 45 + Shipping. Pages 606.
Includes 3 covers of each book within, 2 Colour photographs of Buddha and Babaji, Colour Relationship Chart and B/W illustrations. This is a collectors' edition.




2. SO BE IT (2009):
Third Revised Edition.
USD 15 + Shipping. Pages 206.



3. DON'T CRY WHEN I DIE (2010):
Third Revised Edition.
USD 19 + Shipping. Pages 240 + Colour Relationship Chart and B/W illustrations, Colour picture of Buddha.



4. FROM PREYING TO PRAYING (2011):
Third Revised Edition.
USD 15 + Shipping. Pages 186 + Colour picture of Babaji.




5. NE PLEUREZ PAS QUAND JE MOURRAI (2011, French Translation of 'DON'T CRY WHEN I DIE):
USD 15 + Shipping. Pages 240 + Colour Relationship Chart and illustrations



In India these books are available in stores and can be ordered to your doorstep by calling 9650.457.457 in Delhi. Add "0" if you are calling from outside Delhi and "0091" if calling from outside India.

You may also buy the Ebooks on www.DhruvPublishing.com

Continue to be in your best avatar at all times, and grow in every way that you desire.

Love and Light,
Purvi. (as author Latika Tripathi)

(c) 2011 Latika Tripathi.



No comments:

Post a Comment