06 October, 2011

Emily Bronte (author of 'Wuthering Heights') was a strawberry jam manufacturer near Boston in another life...

Almost two weeks ago a client of mine regressed to the life of Emily Bronte (famous author of her only book in that life 'Wuthering Heights')...much excess baggage was cleared in that session and I got a lot of clarity about myself through her too. We were friends in that life and that explained to me why reading that book in this life had seemed unnecessary...I always wanted to put the book aside after just a few pages - perhaps because the pain she had been through in that life may have been 'refreshed' through the book to my soul.

Healing works both ways, just in case any 'healer' would have you believe that they are doing 'you' a favour, let it be made abundantly clear that the very same moment as the healer witnesses the healing on the client they 'naturally' end up healing themselves too. Sometimes it is very profound and other time very subtle that it is not realized by even the most sensitive and tuned-in healers too. (When I cry in any session as soon as my client cries or just after that it releases some 'hidden' things from my space).

Nothing in life on Earth is ever a one way street or a single sided process.

This evening the same client regressed to the life of a successful strawberry jam manufacturer who was located somewhere near Boston. Interestingly the name matched when we googled for 'him' after the session was over...with a cup a hibuscus tea for 'her' (she was back to 'her' this life) and toast for me...(on which I felt like dobbing on a large amount of strawberry jam, and did just that!)

The said company STILL EXISTS and is in Ontario (the farms are located there, as per the googled information)...that's close enough to Boston and the name of the man and the founder matched...

Now that's the fun part about regression just in case you are wondering what makes me go!

To lots of tea and toasts, with strawberry jam made by Emily! (Now telling 'his' name would be telling...)

Love and Light,
Purvi/ Latika.

(c) 2011 Latika Tripathi.

No comments:

Post a Comment