13 October, 2011

BIG BOSS: Creator's perspective unfolded to me...

Last night as I was surfing to find an interesting programme on the T.V. Channels I was guided to watch "BIG BOSS" (similar to BIG BROTHER) which plays on "Colours" in Dubai at 10:30 pm this season (This is season 5).

Just as I was about to go forward in my surfing process, without any thought on what I really wanted to see; I felt a very strong message being downloaded to me and simultaneously the fingers just got frozen for a split second. The message was, "Watch this programme keeping in mind that this is what I see when I look down on Earth"....hmmmmmmmm, very interesting message. I set the remote aside and increased the volume to my comfort level.

It had already begun about 10 mins ago and this was Day 9 of the show. I continued to watch Pooja Bedi and Raageshwari and Shakti Kapoor and Lakshmi and others whose names I will soon learn...this is the first time I have watched this programme in my life (previously have skimmed through the channel never glancing back) and soon understood the concept.

It seemed innocent enough as it started out and I was wondering what the larger message was that Creator was guiding me to notice.

For sometime it seemed to carry out normally enough. One person was getting irritated. Then it happened...the emotional bodies of the participants just wanted to 'own the stage' and each one started to show (act out) how powerful our emotional and mental bodies are when not used in the Highest and Best.

In the spiritual context once we can master our emotional and mental bodies we are in a perfect physical state and the connection with the Creator is everlasting and oh so strong and immovable.

In this programme however, it seemed quite obvious that the participants were believing this 'act' to be the real thing, as if their life depended on winning the game. Just as we do while we are on Earth.

They forgot that it was a game to be played with Love. Just as we do while we are on Earth.

Sometimes they even forgot that they are being watched all the time. Just as we do while we are on Earth.

And while they are 'in the act' they forget they they would have to pay for it. Just as we do while we are on Earth.

Hmmmmmm.... I thought. I am getting it now.

'Interesting?' asked Creator.

'Very', I replied.

"Come back again tomorrow night and send them 'Love and Light' so that they may realize that all of them can be winners', Creator said.

"Not so in this show', I said.

'It is and will be so if they start to see this show as a subset of the larger show. In My House they will all be winners if they get that sorted out in their 'reality' right now. If they only wanted to make someone other than themselves the winner, it IS so', He whispered.

'I'll come back tomorrow and send them Love and Light', I said; 'so that all of them will be winners should they choose to be so'.

'And so it is', Creator blessed all of us.

In the two nights of watching this, I especially like the mix of participants in the show. Next time I recommend they include a 'spiritual' person too...I mean some one who has mastered the emotions and walks in the Light...because in essence we are all 'spiritual beings having a human experience'...

'Would this be something they would agree to 'PLAY' out when spiritually soooo evolved in a show like BIG BOSS?' was the next thought that occurred to me and THEN IT HIT ME...that THAT is what we are all doing when we come down to Earth...we have all been given a role to play in the CREATOR'S BIG BOSS SHOW...

There is a difference in HIS show though - everybody can be a winner. Everybody that CHOOSES to be.

Tonight (their 10th night) had me laughing out loud around the end of the show (even thought they had a lot of stuff going on); and just as I did that, I heard Creator say, 'Most days this is what I do too!'

Love, Light and Laughter,
The only emotion worth mastering is the one called 'uncontitional Love',

Purvi/Latika.

(c) 2011 Latika Tripathi.

P.S. You know where I will be @ 10:30 pm from now - watching it from God's eyes.   :-)  We came here to play. And to make others win. With Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment